- 750ml Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 85ml Brown Sugar
- 150ml Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Soft Bananas
- Fresh Blueberries
- Pistachio Nuts
- Coconut Shavings
- 3 Spoons Motherkid Collagen
Heat: 180 ° degrees
- Mix dry ingredients, coconut flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda, baking powder and sift into a bowl.
- Add eggs, add brown sugar, unsweetened applesauce in a separate bowl and whisk.
- Mash your bananas and mix with the wet mixture. Whisk until combined and add to dry ingredients with blueberries
- Fold the mixture until combined.
- Add spray cook on cupcake baking tray and fill each whole with a ice cream scoop and finish off with roughly chopped pistachio nuts, coconut shavings and bake for 20min in oven.
- Once baked, remove and leave to cool and serve .